Las personas libres jamás podrán concebir lo que los libros significan para quienes vivimos encerrados.
—El Diario de Ana Frank.
—El Diario de Ana Frank.
… The Winter Soldier killed Howard and Maria Stark…
Bucky killed Howard and Maria Stark.
BUCKY FUCKING BARNES KILLED HOWARD AND MARIA STARK.
Make the goddamn connection. ‘Accident’ my ass…
I know it wasn’t the real Bucky. He was buried underneath a shit ton of Hydra brainwashing and memory loss. But just the idea of him murdering Tony’s parents without even knowing is unimaginable and it hurts my heart. Fuck you Marvel and all your damn feels.
Not just murdering Tony’s parents, but murdering a man Bucky no doubt knew personally and might have considered a friend, murdering someone who helped Steve rescue him from the HYDRA base and who we can be 99.99999% sure Bucky himself would not have wanted to kill.
I didn’t catch this and now everything hurts.
when i said “The MCU is beautiful and nothing hurts” what I meant was “everything hurts forever goodbye”
I love it. Because with the popular “Tony hacked SHIELD and all that info is waiting for him” post going around, imagine when Tony digs it up and finds out the guy who Steve’s chasing around killed his dad. Imagine him cobbling together a slapdash suit without Pepper noticing and jetting to where Bucky is, and being ready to blow him up without him even realizing Tony’s there, only to stop.
Because the man down there doesn’t look like a remorseless trained killer. He’s dirty and he’s thin and he’s sleeping on a park bench. The cybernetic arm he’s got doesn’t work right. The fingers are awkwardly curled where the servomotors have run down. The knuckles on his flesh and blood hand are bruised and scraped from where he had to fight off a couple of drug addicts wanting to roll a homeless guy for spare change.
And Tony would lower the repulsors and pick up his phone and call Steve. And leave before he got there.
Pepper would find him in the morning with a smashed up set of armor and a bottle of scotch and an old album. Drunk and crying.
Tony thinks long and hard before he puts on the suit again.
HATEPIG WHY WOULD YOU DO THISI FUCKING IMAGINED THAT LAST PARAGRAPH AND I CRIED I REALLY CRIED AND I HAVE FINALS IN TWO WEEKS I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT SAD SHIT AND HOMELESS BUCKY FUCK EVERYTHING
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
How could you even take this seriously the circle doesnt even bloody connect
we’re all like this weird combination of wade and sheen
With a dash of Vicky
And that vacuum that eats all the mother fucking food
and also that dude Spencer from iCarly
And a pinch of Oliver Oken
and a lot of Eric Foreman
God bless this post